Forest management plan helps you understand:
- The state of the forest
- When does the forest reach harvesting maturity
- Which trees should be felled
- What is the forest like after the harvest
- How much new forest is growing
- How to manage the various parts of the forest
Forest management plan is a recommended management plan for a forest, which describes the state of the forest and includes management plans on a yearly basis.
Forest management plan becomes compulsory for a growing forest when the owner of the forest wishes to actively manage the forest or carry out harvesting works. We can help you prepare a forest management plan according to your future plans!